Health, Happiness, Wellbeing and Performance
Stephen Rendall Psychologist
Qualifications: B.Psych, B.ExSci, Grad. Dip. Psych, MA Applied Psychology, MAPS
Stephen is a registered psychologist who has been working with individuals and organisations for over 10 years. Based in both Melbourne and Geelong in Victoria, Australia, Stephen assists individuals experiencing mental health difficulties including anxiety, depression, post traumatic stress, pain management, stress management, anger management, relationship difficulties, self confidence, post injury/ rehabilitation issues and general counselling.
Stephen also has a special interest and endorsement in Sport and Exercise Psychology and has enjoyed implementing a variety of performance enhancement skills and techniques with athletes from a wide range of sports. Stephen has provided psychology and performance psychology services with the following teams and organisations:
- North Melbourne Football Club AFL
- AFL Players Association
- AFL Coaches Association
- Racing Victoria Jockey Assistance Program
- Maribyrnong Sports Academy
- Barwon Sports Academy
- Melbourne Victory Women’s Soccer Team
- Calder Cannons Football Club
- Sports Medicine Australia
- Victorian Hockey Association
- Geelong YMCA Gymnastics
- Western Victoria Academy of Sport
- South West Academy of Sport
- Advance Healthcare Pain Management Program
Stephen is passionate about working with adults and adolescents to assist them in overcoming personal barriers to achieving their goals and a happy, healthy wellbeing. Stephen has a strong focus on building collaborative relationships with his clients and is trained in the following approaches to assist clients in improving their mental health, wellbeing and performance:
- Mindfulness Integrated Cognitive Behavior Therapy (MiCBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing Therapy (EMDR)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT)
- Motivational Interviewing
Available for individual consultations online and in person and group workshops
Medicare: A Medicare rebate of $87.45 per session is available for up to 10 sessions per calendar year with a mental health care plan referral from your doctor (Please speak to your GP to find out if you’re eligible).
Private Health Insurance: If you are covered for psychology, you will be able to claim a portion of your consultation back from your insurer.
3 Great Locations!